​Happy Birthday, Evangelist Prof. Adeniyi Adegoke Emmanuel


On behalf of my family and the people of the Lagos East Senatorial District, I congratulate ,  *Evangelist Prof. Adeniyi Adegoke Emmanuel*, on the occasion of his 70th birthday.


I celebrate his many accomplishments as a respected cleric and notable leader of thought.  I acknowledge the pivotal role he played, alongside other eminent faith leaders in deepening religious harmony and tolerance in the Lagos East Senatorial District, and beyond.



On this special occasion, I join his family, friends and numerous well-wishers  in wishing him a happy birthday.I pray that Almighty God grants him long life in sound health.


Congratulations and happy 70th birthday, Evangelist Prof. Adeniyi Adegoke Emmanuel!


*Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo and Mrs Feyisola Abiru*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ikorodu Local Government Sets New Boundaries for Traders and Bikers on Allinson Street to Protect Students' Education

Ogbe Ayoyinka Adebola Congratulates New Local Government Service Commission Member

Ikorodu Communities Celebrate Power Restoration as Dr. Agbaje Facilitates New Transformers — Governor Sanwo-Olu Responds